Monday, September 14, 2009

August/ Sept fun

Yes yes I know I am a huge slacker, and i apologize Kim. So there area a ton of pics. One set being some photos my sister in law took. They turned out amazing. this isn't all of them I had issues so some of my favorites of Savannah are not in there but I will put them on soon. So in August we went to bear lake and lake Powell so fun!!!! At bear lake we stayed in a big cabin with all of Ben's extended family. Savannah got spoiled by Ben's cousins little girl. She carried her around the whole weekend. Needless to say Savannah wasn't ornery for a couple of days when we got home. Lake Powell was great, it ended up being my fam and Jake and Pepper's fam plus my father in law. My husbands grandpa had surgery because they found cancer so Cindy stayed home and Kat and Scott couldn't go. It was defiantly different without so many people but still great because of where we were.
So Savannah is getting bigger. She is almost crawling, I am sure she will in the next week or two. She is still really little, like she is 7 months old and barely fitting into 3-6 month clothing.!!! So sad I bought her winter clothes before she was born and she won't fit into them!!! Sam is hilarious. He cracks me up every day. He is such a sweet boy, loves to cuddle and loves playing with his baby. I get to visit my sister in Florida in Oct which I am so excited for!!!!

1 comments:

k.young said...

Such cute pictures! Your little girl is SO darling!
Sounds like some fun trips!