Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July fun

Savannah sitting up

Sam and mommy at the pool

Isabelle, Sam and Ben being silly together


Sam eating his favourite corn on the cob

Sam, Boston, and Hannah playing before fireworks


July has been fun and busy this year. We had a great 4th with a breakfast with my parents ward in the morning and the parade with Ben's family. We then had a second breakfast at his parents and hung out for a bit. We ate dinner with my fam then went to the park with our friends for some fireworks and good times. Ben went an overnight hike with his brother and woke up to mountain goats surrounding them. We have spent a lot of time with my parents and Ben's because it has been hot and we only have a swamp cooler at the moment and it can get hot and muggy. Sam and I went swimming with my nephews and niece which was really fun. Sam loved the slide and every time we came off he would say "again". Savannah is getting more mature, (not really bigger since she is 6 months old and still in 0-3 month clothing) she is sitting up now and will tip every so often. Sam is really good at getting her to laugh. She just loves her brother and is very entertained by him. I tried doing this 3 day potty training thing with Sam which would have worked had I not gotten sick the last day and with one thing after another it was starting to become a bad experience for Sam so we stopped and will give him time before we do it again.

6 comments:

John said...

Cute cute pictures! Thanks for posting. I can't believe that Savannah is sitting better than my girls already! Make her stop! She is getting too smart! Look how cute you guys are at the parade. I am so jealous. I can't wait til you come visit us in October!

Tillotson Family said...

Ok. That last comment was from me. I logged in but I guess it still used John's because he was on his e-mail account. Sorry. He is moving in today. Oops. Call it your sister's complete inability toward anything technical.

Tillotson Family said...

UPDATE me lazy girl, UPDATE ME. Baby clothes should be sent tomorrow. Love

me

PS I am serious-more photos please!

Sly Family said...

Okay, it is now time for an update on August fun!!!

Tillotson Family said...

Seriously, update this before you come visit me next month or I am going to make you wait an hour at the airport just out of spite!!

Gianne said...

Hey Cassie! I can't believe you have kids now! It looks like you're doing way good! I'm adding you to my blog so we can keep in touch! -Gianne-