Wednesday, July 1, 2009

could my kids be any cuter!!!!

Sam in a hat at the store








Sam trying to get in the picture

Sweet girl and look at her cute bow made by aunt Kimmy it matches so well!!!


I can't imagine life without my babies. I am truly grateful for these little ones in my life. They are so ridiculously cute. Sam is so full of personality, he is really good at ignoring Ben and I, really good. He is very busy and very stubborn. But he is so sweet and sensitive and such a good cuddler. He makes me laugh all the time. Him being ours and the first everything he does makes us laugh. Some funny things he is doing/saying: Ben went to Lake Powell a few weeks back so every time Sam asked where daddy was I said Lake Powell (its usually work) so now when he asks and I say work Sam says no lake Powell. One time Sam was asking Ben where the "mote" was (remote) and Ben said "Did a pig eat the remote?" Sam thought that was hilarious so now he likes to say "pig ate remote? or horse ate it or Jakers" etc... Such a silly boy. He has started asking what everything is in books, outside "what that? what that?" and he repeats it until you tell him what it is and I don't know is not an acceptable answer. If you say I don't know he'll just keep asking!!!!
Savannah is getting more mature, I say that because she is still so little. She turns 5 months the end of this week and still wearing 0-3 month clothing. You would think that Ben and I would make bigger kids since we're not petite people but I guess we make them little. It doesn't help that she is not a big eater. A lot of the time she only eats on one side and then she's done. It doesn't matter how long between feedings. So on Monday I started her on rice. She seems to love it which is good, the more calories the better. She is getting cuter with each day. She is so quick to smile and pretty easy to laugh, which I love!!! So far there is no more balding which I am hoping that is over. She rolls over from back to stomach. She has rolled from stomach to back but it is rare. She is sitting up really well if she has something around her or is against the couch. She loves to stand and in a lot of ways is so much like her brother. Like always moving, standing, never sleeping.... My hands will be full with those two!!!!


1 comments:

k.young said...

Your kids are so cute! It sounds like they are so much fun! I wish I got to see you more.