Just a quick note, Savannah had her 4 month checkup and she weighs 11 and a half lbs. and is 24 inches. So 7% in weight and 57% in height. Little little. She is still in 0 to 3 month clothes and will be for probably most of summer. She is rolling over, she can only roll from back to tummy both ways but can't figure out to do tummy to back. She is such a happy girl and smiles so much. She giggles and is now doing the belly laugh which I love. She is so gorgeous this girl of mine and I love watching her grow and learn new things. She is such a good sleeper she sleeps between 10 to 12 hours a night which is so nice and she doesn't wake up crying. She loves to watch her brother and her biggest smiles are for him.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Your kids are SO stinkin' cute! I love that picture of them. How precious.
11 pounds...that's it?! What a tiny little thing she is! Landon would look like a sumo wrestler next to her in real life! hahaha
I like the picture of Savannah and Sam at the top of your blog. Savannah looks especially precious and Sam a little goof ball!
She is starting to look more and more like you--but only from the nose up, the rest of her looks like Sambo/Ben to me. She is just precious!
Post a Comment