Helping sister out, she's not so happy
Jake and Sam eating nuggets together

Jake and Sam took off all the straws on the capri suns




Playin on the beach
So I didn't take enough pictures this year, it might be because I asked Ben to take some pics so I'm not the only one in charge. Next time I just have to do it. Julia did take some really cute pics of my girl so when I get them I will post them. It was really fun this year, Sam loved the beach, and it was hard to get him off the jet skis. I was stuck inside more than I wanted to because of little pooloo but that was ok. We had cool weather for the first part but it warmed up near the end.


5 comments:
What a fun trip!
How fun! I'm lovin her thick dark hair! Sam is getting so grown up!
cute cute cute.
Cass, you have such a beautiful little family! I can't wait to met your little girl. Ben is excited to see Sam! Oh, yeah we are coming from July 12th to the 18th. See you soon!!
Savannah is growing up and I am not there. I miss that cute little face. She has changed so much already. I am glad she is small. She is just keeping pace with her twin cousins. Thanks for the update. LOVE, me
Cass- Savannah is so cute! Holy Cow she is getting big! I'm so happy you have such a wonderul little family!
Post a Comment