skip to main |
skip to sidebar


These are just some more cute pics. the top one is sam with a stuffed dog playing in the dirt like it is a friend. He at one point had it next to him but i wasn't fast enough. And he looks super cute in my glasses. So I posted a lot I hope I satisfied you Kim:)
4 comments:
Cute pictures. I can't believe how big your little girl is!
Yep. I am satisfied--for this week. I am sure I will start bugging you in a couple of weeks for more photos. I can't believe that my little Sunny is getting so big! She still looks a bit like Sambo but she has her own little sweet face too!
It was good to see you! Your little elf child is cute.
Congrats on your new little girl. She is so cute! What a cute family. looks like you guys are doing great:)
Post a Comment