



My sweet baby girl is getting big she is a whopping 11 lbs now.... Yeah she's little. She is sleeping through the night well she has been since she was 2 months but it is so nice. Her and Sam go to bed at the same time and usually wake up at the same time. She is such a happy girl. she is always smiling and I can usually get her to giggle pretty easily. She does have her 3rd ear infection since she was 3 weeks old which I feel so bad for her. She is almost rolling over, I think she will in the next week or 2. She is so fun to dress up and has a ton of cute clothes(most of it thanks to aunt kimmy and the twins). The little outfit on the bottom is from aunt Ronny and uncle Kevin, it has been nice to have a warm outfit for her size now thanks!! She is still in size 0 to 3 and it will be awhile before she fits into a bigger size. Ben and I just seem to create little ones, odd when you look at us. She is an active little thing, loves to stand I wonder if she'll be a bouncy thing like her brother? She gets compliments ever where we go due largely to the hair, (although she is gorgeous). So far she hasn't lost anymore hair so cross your fingers no more goes. We are so glad for this little girl in our lives. Sam adores her and soon enough she will have daddy wrapped around her finger even more.


1 comments:
I can't believe how much hair she has! It is crazy. But she is such a doll!
Post a Comment