Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sam is 2












So Sam turned 2!! Yes I know it was a month ago but I got lazy. I can't believe he is 2 already he is getting so big. He is getting more boyish and less babyish. He got spoiled on his birthday. From mom and dad he got a trampoline and a jeep, and from family he got a trike and tons of bubble stuff and a loud mower (thanks mom and dad). he got baseball stuff and the list goes on. It was fun to watch him get excited this year and he actually liked opening the gifts. I am so grateful for my little boy and the joy he brings to me every day. He is a very busy boy , and he is my cuddler he loves to cuddle. I love you Sam



3 comments:

k.young said...

I can't believe he is two! He is so cute. Looks like a fun birthday. And, Cass, you look SO good!

Sly Family said...

Wow, he did get spoiled!!! I so wish Isabelle's birthday wasn't in december because I think Mark would be willing to spend more on her. Instead her birthday money comes from christmas money. Grrrr!!!

Brittany Petty said...

Wait, your mom still has a trampoline? Didn't we rip a hole in that thing???