Friday, October 9, 2009

I need to blog more!

Savannah's crazy hair






The duck followed Sam for quite a while at wheeler


It was really loud at the farm

A outrageously cute hat I got for her



So I really need to blog more. Not that anyone really reads it but for myself and my children. It is my goal to blog at least 4 times a month so I can remember milestones and funny stories in my children's lives!!!! So Savannah is getting busy. She is into everything and she puts everything in her mouth. I don't remember Sam eating everything like Sav. I have to try and keep my floors clean all the time so she doesn't eat paper or a tag etc.... She has started cutting her front bottom teeth. Man I miss my sweet girl. Sam has such a high pain tolerance that he hardly ever complained but Savannah is miss whiny. Poor girl got my pain tolerance, which is not much. She is definitely a mama's girl. She is climbing on all the furniture, loves to walk holding someones hands. She thinks the stairs are hilarious. She giggles so much when we go up or down the stairs. If she is ornery they cheer her up. Weird i know. Sam is playing more and more with her. Just the other morning Ben went in to get them and they were in their room playing. Sam on his bed and Sav in hers. They were giggling, so cute!!!! Sam has a new fascination with flashlights. Ben bought these little ones and Sam loves them, he sleeps with them every night. He is making sense more and more when he talks. You can have conversations with him. I love listening to him talk. Some of the favorite words are pillow which he says pullow, he says t rux for katrinas dog t rex. Which on the subject of t rex, my son loves him like crazy. always asking to see him. He is my sweet boy who loves to cuddle! He is my social butterfly and loves to be with kids. I am so glad we have cousins his age close! I am so blessed with these kids!

3 comments:

Gina Hurst said...

I agree, you need to blog more! It helps keep my home sickness down. Your kids are getting so big! I wish I could come home for Ducky's farewell and Reeds homecoming but I can't now that I have to buy two tickets. But we are planning on coming home for a long trip in the summer. Love you and miss you!

lacieinthesky said...

Those pictures are just darling! I love her crazy hair and you're right, that hat is ridiculously cute on her!!
Cute kids Cass!!

Sly Family said...

Okay missy you said you needed to blog more and I keep checking back for pictures from your trip and I keep getting disappointed...I need pictures!!!!!