Thursday, November 12, 2009

short little something

So a lot has been going on this past month, we went to disneyworld and I got to visit my sister for almost 2 weeks and Halloween. I just don't have photos right now. I forgot my camera in fl so i had to use my sisters and the pics are still with her and I didn't take pics of my kids on Halloween cause i am lame but Julia did so I need to get them from her. So more on that fun to come with the pics. just wanted to update on my kids. Sav had her 9 month apt and is 14.64 lbs, so that is the 1% range. and she is 27.5 inches which is in the 49% range. Funny thing Sam was that same height at that age and was in the 25th % range. girls are averagely smaller. He did weigh about a pound more. Sam is now potty trained. I started for the second time yesterday and we had a few accidents that morning and by night he was telling me when he had to go. Today we did not have one accident and he Ben was watching him tonight and Sam went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet and went #2 all by himself!!!!!!! I am so proud and happy with that little boy. He has amazed me at how awesome he has done. The first time was not so fun then I got sick and said no more. I think he might have been too young but he was for sure ready this time!!!! Yeah

2 comments:

k.young said...

YAY for potty training! I am so glad for you.
Your kids are tiny, tiny! I won't even tell you what Keelia weighed in at, at her two year check up!
Love you girl!

Tillotson Family said...

Hurray!! I am so proud of my Sambo. Lucky you your diaper bill just got cut in half. Kisses & hugs from Aunt Kimmy!