Sorry! I suck at sending you pictures. Our CD writer isn't working and it's finals or I would bug Joshy more to put them on the laptop. 2nd week in Dec. will work better maybe. Give my kiddos loves. I really miss them...
The tree lighting was fun and it wasn't really all that crowded. It did take us a minute to get out of parking, but that was because we got into the wrong line. We were second in line to pay and leave and in that time seven other cars passed who were in a different line. Other then that it was great I would go next year.
4 comments:
Your kids are so cute! It kills me that I haven't met your little girl yet. And that I haven't seen you in SO long! We need to get together soon.
Sorry! I suck at sending you pictures. Our CD writer isn't working and it's finals or I would bug Joshy more to put them on the laptop. 2nd week in Dec. will work better maybe. Give my kiddos loves. I really miss them...
The tree lighting was fun and it wasn't really all that crowded. It did take us a minute to get out of parking, but that was because we got into the wrong line. We were second in line to pay and leave and in that time seven other cars passed who were in a different line. Other then that it was great I would go next year.
Hey what ever happened to blogging more?
Post a Comment