So my birthday this year was pretty awesome. Ben took the day of from work and let me have a little nap. I got my run in, we went shopping and had lunch. We also got In and out burger with his family that night and they spoiled me. Ben got me a new bed!!!! My old mattress was so bad it had a lump in the center but this new bed is so very nice!!!! It was such a good day.
Christmas this year was really fun with a 2 year old!! Sam got all excited about santa bringing him presents and when you asked what he wanted he said presents toys. He also called santa Christmas for awhile. So he would say "I want christmas to bring me toys!!" he also said he wanted a dragon castle, he is so funny, he liked singing santa coming to town. We celebrated christmas with my family early since my parents went to florida to stay with my sister for christmas. It is always fun to watch kids open presents. Sam got these cars you bang on the floor and they talk and then drive and Savannah got a little tea set that the teapot talks. Sam loves the teapot since it makes noise like it is pouring.
On Christmas eve we went to Ben's family party were they always have prime rib. It was a great evening since everyone was there. That night Ben and I decided to sleep over so we didn't have to transport our kids. So the kids went to bed and we were up until 2 wrapping presents, which we did play a game in that time as well. But still my husband went a little overboard on presents for my kids. He get really into it and loves to get them things, which is really cute to watch how excited Ben gets. Christmas morning Savannah woke up at 8 so I woke Sam up by saying Sam santa brought you presents. He jumped up and said "Santa got me presents". We got downstairs and he got so excited. It was so fun watching him open all his presents. So he got a slide, a chalk/whiteboard easel, a tigger that rolls, swords, a little dino that walks and roars, a big dino that is remote controlled and walks and roars, a dragon castle (which is what he asked for), a magnadoodle, playdoh, books... and stuff i can't remember. Savannah wasn't so interested but daddy still got her quite a bit. Later all the fam came and we opened grandparents presents which again we were spoiled. So Ben's parents gave each family money for a vacation. One where we get to choose where we want to go!!! I am so excited for this, it was so generous! Ben did get us bodybuggs, which I wanted so much. We had breakfast with his extended family and then hung out at his parents the rest of the day and I did end up sleeping over again. So Christmas was really awesome this year!! We did the Angel tree this year in lieu of presents to each other which I really liked. I think it will be our tradition from now on!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Christmas and birthday
Posted by Cassie at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Pinch me! I can't believe that you posted!
Post a Comment