Tuesday, January 19, 2010

updates

I have to update what my kids have been doing or I am afraid I will forget as they get older. Savannah is finally walking. It took a really long time. She started taking steps on thanksgiving so I thought she would be like Sam and take of in a couple of weeks but no she took her own sweet time and waited a month and a half. But she is littler than Sam how that is possible I am not sure. She still fits in 6 month clothing. The pants are a little bit short but are small enough for her little body. Although a lot of 6 to 12 month clothes fit. She is just tiny. She turns 1 in like 2 weeks!!! I can't believe it has already been a year it flies by way too fast. She is starting to say words. She says your typical mama dada she says hi which is so cute and cracker. She has said turtle but won't anymore. She is my little climber. She likes to climb on everything. She is also naughtier than Sam was, she gets into everything. Her favorite thing is to pull out all of the clothes in her dresser from the drawers she can reach. Her and Sam are such good friends, no one can make her laugh like he can. There has been a lot of times they are laying down for a nap and I can hear her laughing so hard from the monitor. Her brother is doing something to entertain her and he loves an audience. For christmas Savannah got a little seahorse thing that the belly lights up and plays music, she loves it. It is the only thing that calms her at night if she gets hysterical.
Sam is getting older and older everyday. He is such a sweet boy. He loves to cuddle with mom which I love. He is a social boy. He would love to play with kids all day long. And he is pretty good at playing with others, but he is still a typical kid. His imagination seems to grow each day. We get locked in the dungeon, stuck in the mud, have to cross his sword so we don't fall in the river. He is in to Buzz lightyear although he has never seen the movie. He is a sausage freak. He can eat so much at one time it is kind of awesome. He is getting into the " I can do it" stage which is a struggle but good that he wants independence. Some funny things he has said lately,"it's nighttime again," "I need the light on so I can see my baby(baby being savannah)", I put you in the dungeon." He is also in the "watch me mom" phase. And when you watch it is him walking or laying there. I think he learned it from his cousins. He is a goof and loves attention.

1 comments:

Tillotson Family said...

I miss them so much. I can't wait until I can see them next. I cannot believe my little sunny side up is almost 1. Oh-the pkg. is ready and should be sent Mon.! Love & miss you guys!