Yummy Spaghetti
Out for a stroll

He loves to pose for the camera
Birthday cake
opening presents
First french braid
Boston and Sam such good friendsSo what's been going on lately with my little family. Savannah turned 1! I can't believe she has gotten so big, I don't want her to grow up any more!!! She was like 50% in height and 2% in weight. I don't know how I make them so skinny!!! She has been walking since the beginning of January, and she is trouble!!! She is into everything. She is my little princess and has her mom wrapped around her little finger. I can't get enough of this little girl! My dad had also brain washed my daughter. My son already thinks that grandpa is the best thing ever now my daughter does. We were with them the other day and if she could see grandpa and he wasn't holding her she was doing her "give me what I want" scream. I am not so happy about this and neither is my mom. That grandpa!!! She is starting to say some words. My favorite one is when she climbs on something and says "jumpa jumpa". She is easy to make friends and easy to smile and laugh. She follows her brother around everywhere and learns all of his habits, like when he is done drinking he throws his sippy and now she does.
Sam and now Savannah do this fake laugh where they bend over and put their hands on their knees and hahaha. My kids crack me up!!! Sam is saying the funniest things all the time now. I mean to write them down so I don't forget them but I am a slacker. He does say "what you sayin?" all the time if he doesn't know what you said. He tells Savannah that she is naughty and needs to go to time out, 2 minutes. He is very into counting everything and does pretty good until he skips 8. He likes to spell things, so he randomly calls out letters. That is what he does when he sings the alphabet song. He is still into saying he misses us all the time. He did go poop in the toilet the other day and tell me it looked like ice cream. Not so appetizing. He loves to play catch and baseball, hide and seek is a favorite as well as hiding. He is a good big brother and is a big daddy's boy. He has Ben wrapped around his little finger.
I am training to run a half marathon on April 17th. If I hadn't paid my money already I might just give up. I have a hate relationship with running. But it is a journey and a goal I hope to accomplish. I got a bodybugg for Christmas and love it. I have been losing weight slowly but surely. My body struggles to let go of the fat i feel. I hit more than what I am supposed to burn almost everyday and my eating is under control but I never loose the amount I am supposed to. It can get frustrating but I am not giving up. So far I have lost about 13 lbs so I have about 29 lbs to go. Thankfully I have my hubby doing it with me which makes it so much easier. Ben and I are going to Hawaii in the middle of March. Thanks to my awesome in laws all the adults are going for a week and leaving the kids behind. I am a little nervous about being away from my kids for that long but it will be alot of fun.
Ben is starting a new computer business with his friend John. We are crossing our fingers that all goes well. They seem to work really well together.


1 comments:
I miss you guys! *sigh*
Post a Comment