Friday, March 26, 2010

lilttle tidbits

she is a cheeser

She loves to pose

Sam and Boston just had to sit close to Emily
Mom and Savannah
Daddy and Savannah

She found the chocolate and figured out how to open it

So sweet when she sleeps

She watched a whole show in the basket

Sam and dad in the ladybug tent

Bad shot of daddy
She is naughty!!!!

Reading with Boston
I just want to write some funny stories and things from my kids so I don't forget. So today we received a package and Sam was really excited to get a package, like he just realized how fun it was? Well anyway for several hours afterword I kept receiving packages from him. We have a big bag and he would put his blanket in there and a ball and his dog and then sometimes there would be more toys. When I would open it he would take it and put it aside saying "we'll play with that later." He cracks me up! Also we just came back from a week long trip to Hawaii, which I am pretty sure my boy missed me. So these last two days he keeps saying, "mom", and when I say what he says "I love you." He melts my heart. I love this little boy who if he sees my crying will come and give me kisses. He has such a good heart and I don't know what I would do without him.!
APRIL 12TH:
So sad that I haven't posted this yet I just get distracted too easily. Well it is starting to get warm here!!! And out comes summer clothes!!! I love getting out the clothes that I bought last summer, they are so cute and it is so fun!!! I get more clothes for less by a year in advance at the big sales! I learned that from my sis! My kids are getting bigger, well not really bigger but older:) Savannah is busier than ever. She loves outside and there is lots of screaming when we have to go inside. Sam turns 3 next Sunday and I am freaking out! He is getting so old! We really haven't done anything too exciting lately just playing with cousins and friends and enjoying my babies. I do have these cute girls in my ward who have become our favorite babysitters!!! Every other Saturday they watch our kids, John and Ali's and Brett and Kim's. So we have been able to go out without kids to dinner!! We went to a movie once. We have only used them twice so far but we hope to use them alot more. It is so worth the 15$ to get out with just adults. The girls are so sweet and seem to love watching our kids.
Oh a funny story from Sam. (background info: a couple of Saturdays ago Ben and I took Sam to see the "how to train your dragon" movie. Just something special for him. He loved it.) Well the other day Sam, Savannah and I were walking around our circle and Sam started telling me that when he gets bigger he is going to ride dragons with his dog in the sky and that I can go up with him. It was so hard not to laugh. I love his little imagination and the fact that he thinks we are going to get him a dog. He has lately been telling me all sorts of stories that start like this " one day .......(some random thought) the end. Savannah is my little dancer and singer. Whenever she hears music she starts rocking back and forth and then singing, well her way of singing. She is a funny girl, her favorite thing to do is fall off the fireplace into her little couch. She can do this for quite sometime. She says words all the time until you try to get her to say one and she will then just jabber. There has been several times that she has said almost sentences but you have to be paying attention because it almost sounds like her little baby language.












2 comments:

Tillotson Family said...

I am so excited to see them!!!!

Tillotson Family said...

I thought that was a good picture of ben!! :0 J/K!!