Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Zoo and swimming lessons

Sam and Sebastian playing in grandma's sandbox

Savannah and one of the twins(can't tell which from the picture)

Pheadra and Savannah playing
Sam playing boo!
zoo eating lunch
more zoo

Having so much fun
Swimming lessons
Sam and Andrew's class

We went to the zoo in June and had lots of fun with cousins! I think that my kids favorite part was the carousel. There was fits to get off. We also put Sam in swimming lessons with his cousin in June in the outdoor pool. He did so good and loved it. I wasn't going to do lessons with Savannah since it would have to be aqua tots and I would have to get in but after the first day trying to keep her out of the pool I had to do it. She loves the water! We have also had a lot of cousin time which has been so fun for me and my kids!

0 comments: