L
L:Playing drums, M: Tracey and Alex, L: Alex and Gabby feeding Savannah



L & M: cute little triplets! R: Eric and Sam
L: Savannah dragging around my cousin's husband

Eating yummies

L:Playing drums, M: Tracey and Alex, L: Alex and Gabby feeding Savannah
L & M: cute little triplets! R: Eric and Sam
L: Savannah dragging around my cousin's husband
Eating yummies
Since my sister is in town and we haven't seen our cousins in a really long time we decided to take a trip to visit. So it was my kids and I, Kim and her kids, my mom and I brought along Alex as a helper! We went from a thursday to a monday. The drive there wasn't too bad especially with Alex and Gabby in my car, lots of help. Kim and I stayed at Eric and Tracey's house (my cousin), they have this little apartment in their house. It was perfect. There was a bedroom a living room area and a bathroom. Kim, the twins, Savannah, Sam, James and I all stayed in the bedroom. It was awesome to see the three pack and plays in a row with an air mattress on the floor. The other 4 kids stayed on the hid abed and the floor. That night as our kids were in bed and we were up visiting the boys (meaning all my cousins boys that around the same age) were in the kitchen and could not stop eating. Kim and I were laughing at how much they ate and the fact that they just kept on finding stuff to eat. We went to bed at around 12 and they were not even done eating. In the morning Kim took her kids to the dentist where my cousin's husband gave them a deal while my kids and the twins and Alex stayed back. Thank goodness that Tracey and Emily and Keedra were there. They were awesome, always playing and holding the girls. Sam spent a lot of the time chasing their dog Izzy around, he loves dogs and doesn't get to play with them all that often. Later that evening we all got together at my Aunt Madge's house for dinner and good times. It was so fun to catch up with my cousins. I loved watching all the kids play and catching up. It didn't feel like it had been years since we had all been together. Saturday we went swimming at the YMCA and Tracey and Emily joined in to help with the little ones. There were multiple pools, a kiddie pool a big lap pool and a little lap pool. We were in the little lap pool playing and Sam was on the stairs and slipped and bonked his head. It wasn't a bad bonk but he inhaled some water which caused him to gag, and if you know my kids they have the worse gag reflexes, so he then proceeded to throw up. So I am then trying to get him out of the pool as fast as I can but still some got in the water so the whole pool had to be cleared to they could clean it. So embarrassed. It wasn't much longer till we left the pool! That night I got to try a boston shake (I am not sure if that is what they are called I have already forgotten.) The shake we got was a shake of any flavor on bottom with a sundae on top. Well the shakes were so good, I wasn't a fan of the sundae though. It was Emily Keedra and I who went and got them and it was an adventure. I had so much fun with them. Emily couldn't get ice cream out of her straw which struck a funny chord with all of us and her hair kept getting stuck on my DVD player that was on the back of the seat. Love those girls!!! Sunday we went to my uncle Ron's house for dinner with my mom's side of the family. It was fun to see all of them again. Monday we stopped by a good friend of the family's house on our way out, the Reeses. It was such a great trip that we didn't really want to leave. I was sad to leave Tracey's since it was so much fun and so awesome to get to know Tracey and Emily. I did want to steal Emily away, I had so much fun with her and my kids loved her. I hope to go back soon!

2 comments:
So cute! Geeze they are all so big!
IT was so dang fun!! I haven't been following your blog now that I see you so much. He hE Yeah!!
Post a Comment