Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Boating and family

Jake, Sam and Savannah

Jake, and Savannah

Mason, Sam and Sebass
Some of my crazy nephews
We we so lucky to have Kevin, Ronny and the boys come visit this summer!!!! We had so much fun and I had missed them like crazy. Unfortunately These are the only pictures of the time they were here!!! We went boating and jet skiing as a family. It was so fun to be together and enjoy the water. I got to watch my nephews K.c and Jake wake surf which was so fun!!! I have missed that family so much. Ben and I had K.C, Jake, Mason and Austin over one night and those boys crack me up. I had fun just hanging out and talking!! K.C will soon be too cool for me seeing as he is 16 in november but it is fun to have those moments with them, especially since they live so far away. Jake and Mason were just adorable with my kids, and my kids loved them. Austin is just a crack up and had me rolling on some of the things he says. I got to play volleyball with the kids and just be a kid myself!!! I really wished they lived closer. I am hoping to visit them soon!!!




0 comments: