Monday, June 16, 2008

A fun fact.....

For those I haven't told personally I am sorry but I am kind of lazy but....

I"M PREGNANT!!!!
I am way excited I am due the middle of feburary!!! It is weird to think that i will have two kids!!! It hasn't really sunk in since i am only like 5 weeks along but I am sure it will fly by and sam with help keep me busy!!!!

12 comments:

valerie said...

WHAT????? Congrats my dear!!!!! I remember you mentioning that you would want to get prego soon, and again I will say that you are way crazy! I can't do the barely a year apart thing.....you are nuts!
I can barely do 4 years apart...he he!
Well I am happy for you, and does this explain the anti blogging, or are there other reasons?
Yeah we can be prego together!!! If you are sick, seriously try Unisom (yes the sleep aid) I take 1/2 of one at night with B6, and it is magic I swear!!! :)

k.young said...

That is awesome. Congrats.

Collie and Zach said...

yeah for cassie! I knew it would be coming...now if I could just get mine out of me!!!!! ;) So fun and we will have to get together again soon.

Sally Barrington said...

Cass- I'm so Excited for you and Ben! Holy Cow! In Feb. you'll be a mom fo 2!! Crazy!! I can't wait to hear what flavor you're having! Keep us posted.

Asay Family said...

That is GREAT news! I am so excited for you guys. I hope that you are feeling well. Sam is going to make a great big brother. :)

Brittany Petty said...

Congratulations, Cassie! That is very exciting. Hope Sam has a little sister in the making!

lacieinthesky said...

Wahoo, more babies! Congratulations...you're a brave woman. But you're a great mom, so it'll be great!

The White House said...

CASSIE!!! Congratulations!! Im so excited for you guys!! that is great!
We need to hang out soon! its been too long!

The White House said...

CASSIE!!! Congratulations!! Im so excited for you guys!! that is great!
We need to hang out soon! its been too long!

Sunni said...

Yay! Congrats guys! Go ahead and shoot for February 18th. People born on that day are truly exceptional people. Humble too.

Gina said...

Yay! Congrats! That is so exciting! So you'll have two 2 and under? You go girl!

The Vigil's said...

Cassie! congrats! Two is definitely a lot different than one. But it is a lot of fun. Good luck! Keep everyone "posted"..get it..ha ha! Talk to ya later!