So yes I am finally updating. Life has been a little crazy, I have been sick so my extra feel good time goes to Sam. Sam is getting more personality by the day he cracks me up. He is a tease and mainly to his mom!!! He has gotten one of his top molars and is working on a bottom one so he has been a bit ornery. He is an outside boy through and through. Everyday he whines to go outside, even if it is so stinkin hot outside!!!! We have been busy helping my sister or just hanging out while I hold the twins!!! They are getting so big. Sam is going through a new phase of biting. It started out in defense of his cousin Andrew (they don't get along). He now bites when someone makes him mad so we are trying to work on that but since he is still so young there is only so much he understands!!! I really just don't know what to do except to try and catch it before it happens. The pictures are from our little adventure to lake powell I won't go into detail but i can say it was HOT, small, dirty, and full of bugs/spiders!!!!!! yeah. but i did get some cute pictures out of it.
Isn't that stinkin cute!!!!
So tired
Hangin with mom
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
An update at last!!!
Posted by Cassie at 10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So happy to see an update, I thought you mnay have left the blogging world for good this time! hahaha
I love that first picture, priceless!
Sorry to hear you are feeling so yucky....I am finally getting past that stage...:)
Cute post! I love the picture of you and Sam. Hey. We are coming out there next week and want to have dinner on Tuesday night. I tried to text you last night, but never heard back. It is my mom and I, so we want to see your mom and of course Kim and the new babies. Let me know what you think.
Bite him back HARD! He will never bite again :) I'm serious... it works. If he bites again, you didn't bite him hard enough.
It wasn't fun to do, he'll cry, but he'll get over it really fast.
Okay now you can say I'm an evil daddy.
Simon is a biter, too. The only thing I have found that works is to say "STOP!" in a firm voice. Saying no doesn't deter him at all, in fact he smiles and does it again. I've had to train the whole family to say it in the same tone of voice, and it really does work.
Hey Cassie Sam is also very cute! You guys are such a cute family! How fun! -Heather Baugh
Post a Comment