petting a cow with grandma cindy
Hiding in a tree
this is how Sam fell asleep
So these are some pictures of what we've been up to lately. Katrina started this thing where every thursday she goes somewhere like the zoo or wheeler farm. it has been so fun for Sam and I to be able to get out and be with cousins it is such a good idea!!! The last pictures crack me up. I went in there after I put him down for a nap and this is how he had fallen asleep so i had to take pictures!!!! He is now in the 55% for height which is very exciting!!!! He's now average. His weight is still in the 2nd but i don't know if we'll ever be able to raise it!!! Sam got shots on monday and we have struggled for the last 3 days!! He had a fever of like 103 for a while, poor thing. even wednesday he didn't have a fever but was cranky. That's about it I am quite boring right now just same ole same ole, sick and trying to survive :)
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Posted by Cassie at 10:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
oh my goodness I can't stop laughing at that pic of him in the crib.......too adorable!!!!!!!!!!!
Good to know that you are still alive, sorry you are so sick.....
have you ever tried unisom and B6? That totally helps me through the first trimester! Take it at night, half a unisom (yes the sleep pill) and the b6 vitamin. My doc told me about it so its safe......just a suggestion! :)
good luck, I am out of the 1st tri zone which makes me so happy!!! had to rub that in just a little! :)
That picture of Sam sleeping while sitting up is priceless!!! How funny is that.
Well, you may be boring, but I sure miss your boring (sniff sniff). Never a dull day with Sambo around. He is such a riot--even when he sleeps!
Sorry you are sick, I know how that can be. How far along are you?
What a fun idea! LOVE the pic of Sam sleeping. Way too cute! I'm sorry you're sick! If you ever want a break, just give me a call and I would love to watch Sam so you can take a nap or just relax. Seriously! !
What a fun post. And Sam is so cute in those pictures!! What a doll. Can you even believe soon you will have two? Crazy.
Love that pic of Sam in the crib. So cute! Sorry you're feeling sick. That's the worst when you can't just lay there, you have to keep going since you've got a little one to take care of. Yuck...Hopefully it will end soon!
Post a Comment