Thursday, August 7, 2008

sleep!

So last night I slept for 7 hours in a row!!!!!! I know that doesn't sound that exciting but ever since I got pregnant I wake up 2 to 3 times a night to pee. So it is awesome when i get to sleep for such a long period. Sad I know that it gets me excited. Also I have an awesome sleeper in my boy. He sleeps 12 hours every night so if I put him to sleep at 9 he sleeps till 9!!! It has been really nice because I have been really tired this past week. I don't know what I am going to do with a new baby. I am not going to be able sleep like I am now that is for sure. I guess the bathroom breaks kind of prepare me.

6 comments:

valerie said...

You are so funny! You sound like me, I have been waking up at like 4:00 or 5:00 every night/morning, and then have to eat something and watch a little tv to get myself back to sleep for a few more precious hours of sleep!
Hopefully the peeing thing will ease up in the next month so you can sleep better! Good luck! :)

Tillotson Family said...

Hurray!! I know how precious sleep is. I hope you are feeling better. I am so glad you gave us an update. The only chance I have to talk on the phone is always in the morning when you are sleeping. I miss you and I am so excited to find out boy/girl at the end of Sept. I have a pkg. on its way to you. I love you and I hope this is a sign of better sleep to come...

Cindy said...

Hey Cassie - I am back to the blog. So glad to see an update from you too. Love your blogging.

k.young said...

Yay for sleep!! I am glad you are feeling better too!

The Vigil's said...

Oh I think he is the most gorgeous thing on this planet, but I also thought he was kinda cute in harry potter, he just keeps getting better and better, but I think he is a great actor too...and he's a model....and a musician...he is just perfect. Ha Ha!

Rick and Danielle said...

Hey Cass! It's Danielle (from drill) :) You are SO cute and so is your little family. Congrats on the new pregnancy! Good to see you