Thursday, August 21, 2008

camping


So we finally went camping this year!!! The sad part was that my little boy was teething with a molar and so not happy or much fun. He had a fever and was really whinny. He did get better as the days went on but he was not very happy. So I didn't get alot of pictures because he just kind of sat or wandered. We went up by strawberry lake. As we were driving up we saw a lot of cows and during the I think the second night some came into our camp! It was a little chilly which I was okay with except when our heater didn't work both nights so Sam and I slept in the same bed to keep us both warm. Not much sleep for me. It was still lots of fun to get out into nature hopefully we can go one more time before it gets too cold.

1 comments:

k.young said...

How fun! We love camping, but haven't done it in a long time. With Hunter's schedule, there is just no way! But it looks like fun, even if Sam was sad.