What a stud in mom's glasses
Getting his arm tickled by aunt Julia
Last weekend we went up to bear lake for Ben's dad's families reunion. We go every year which is really nice. We stayed in a cabin with all of the cousins, it was crowded but I really liked it. It puts you closer so you can get to know everyone better. We didn't get to go to the beach because we left early but we still had lots of fun. Sam was surrounded by kids so it kept him some what busy although he wanted to be outside the whole time. Him and Jake wrestled a lot which was hilarious to watch. one of these days I will get it on camera. It was a nice vacation to relax do some reading and play games. I don't have a lot of pictures because I do forget about it I really need to get better at it.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Bear lake
Posted by Cassie at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are alive still? I thought you might have left the blogging world again.
I have missed seeing that adorable Sam!
Looks like you have had an eventful summer. Bummer about the camping though, I hate camping and having a sick and not so happy kid makes the situation 10 times worse in my opinion! So kudos to you for sticking with it! How was your camper?? I would go camping anytime with one of those babies!
I hope you are feeling better also.....do you get sick the whole time or just the 1st trimester?
I miss you, glad you haven't abandoned us forever in this stinkin blogging world I can't seem to get enough of!
Hey, good blogging Cassie, you really do put cute pictures on your blog. That Sammy is so photogenic just like his mommy. Bear Lake really was fun.
What a fun trip. How come there aren't more pictures of you and your cute preggo belly?? :)
Sam is very cute.
Hey Cassie! We were sad we couldn't make it to bear lake this year to see all of ya'll. Next year for sure... How are you feeling these days? Good I hope :)
Post a Comment