So I haven't been blogging alot lately because i am a little anti blogging but I had to post a little bit. Here's some pictures that I have about the last little bit. My little girls and I. They are getting so big well big for them but still tiny. They are so far really good babies!!!!
The second picture is of one of Sam's head injurys. I wanted to get his one year pictures after lake powell and of course at lake powell he gets a big goose egg and then that one heals and he gets a nasty one on the other side. it was so big!!!! so that one is almost healed and then he cuts his head. SO there will just have to be sores on his head for pictures!!!
The third photo is of Sam with his cousins. He has played and played this summer. That's not all his cousins he's played with but it's the picture I've got. we have definatley been busy Sam and I, but it has been really fun. we are glad to have so many cousins to play with on both sides!!!!
Friday, June 13, 2008
a little randomness
Posted by Cassie at 5:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You have a beautiful family. I love your slide show pics of Lake Powell. You guys look great. Whenever my family takes pictures at Lake Powell we always look blotchy and sunburned. You guys vacation well. It was fun to meet Sam last night and hang out.
Why are you anti-blogging?? I love the new pictures. Kim's girls are so beautiful. Sorry about Sam's injuries. Boys will be boys :) How fun to have a busy summer!!
I think I have more pictures of my boys with injuries than without. Sam looks just like them. He's a cutie!
Oh his poor little head, and his expression in that photo says it all!
I am so happy for you guys that you get to spend so much time with Kim and her kids, that's awesome that she was able to come and stay for such a long time!
Those baby girls are so very cute. You guys make beautiful babies, can't wait for the next one to come. February is normally a pretty cold and bitter time-this will make it seem so much better!
Post a Comment