Sunday, May 25, 2008

Little angels


On thursday the 22nd of may 2 little angels graced our family. Abigail Taylor and Natasha Ann were born!!!! I don't mean to steal the thunder from my sister but i am pretty excited about these two little girls!!! they are beautiful and so tiny. I haven't had the chance to meet them yet but my sister will be coming next weekend!!!! These girls are so special they were born with down syndrome. I can't think of better parents for them to be sent to. My sister and her husband are amazing parents and have so many special qualities about them these girls will be so loved!!! Welcome to the world girls!!!

8 comments:

The Vigil's said...

Oh they are beautiful. Congrats to your sister and all of you! And yes you do become more appreciative of your mother when your a mother! Agreed.

valerie said...

Wow, I can't beleive they are traveling so fast after they are born.....are they flying???? What an adventure that is going to be for your mom and Kim! :)
I am happy for them that they get to come "home" to utah for awhile and you all get to enjoy the beautiful babies with them!
They are so adorable, I just love them already!

Sly Family said...

Ohhh Cassie they are so beautiful and I cannot wait to see them. I am so jealous of your sister right now!!! If I were you I would be going crazy because I couldn't hold them right away. Oh but they are beautiful Cassie!!!!!

k.young said...

I love them! I am so excited for Kim and Josh. What an amazing experience. And how fun for them to be coming so soon. They are precious babies.
And about the visiting friends thing...these people come see me, too, and it was time for me to pay them a visit. And let's be honest, I have come to see you more than you have been out to see me :)

Brittany Petty said...

Cute girls. Hope all is well with the family.

Nate and Suzanne said...

Hey how do you make your own background for your blog? Like you did..

The Vigil's said...

Cassie! that above comment is from me (chelsey) not suzanne. Suzanne is my sister in law and we were just sitting here blogging and i accidentally left so many comments under her log in! I'm sorry. But we were both wondering how you can make that background. Do you have digital scrapbooking? And can you use any paper background?? Let me know. Thanks cass!!!

Sly Family said...

FYI you are totally lacking in updating your blog... I am really disappointed. Don't worry though I still love ya!!!!!