So tuesday the 14th we went to Lake Powell with Ben's side of the family. We go twice a year!!! We are very grateful to his parents for having that!!!! This year was really fun because Sam is now starting to understand and see the things around him so it is fun for Ben and I. Sam loves outdoors so he loved Lake powell, he got to play in the sand and we splashed our feet in the water ( it was way too cold for him) and he loved the wave runners!!! everytime we tried to take him off he would scream. Uncle Scott also pulled us on the tube and Sam actually smiled during it!!! It is always fun to be able to spend a week with family, I feel like it brings us closer spending so much time together. There are a ton of pictures up above so enjoy.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am so impressed that you have already blogged about this you are so on top of it. I love Lake Powell too. It is so much fun to spend time with the fam!
Looks like you had so much fun! I'm glad you're back...now we need to hang out! I love Sam's little hat...too cute!
Souns like afun trip. you guys are such great parents. I love reading about all the fun things you guys are uo too.
What a fun thing!! Yay for kids getting older and enjoying things more.
Love the pictures! That sounds like so much fun! makes me wanna go to lake powell so bad!! Cute post!
Post a Comment