Monday, May 5, 2008

I actually did it!!

Before........ very long hair Yes i look like i am drunk

Nice and short!!!! I have wanted to cut it for awhile for a change so thanks to my awesome sisterinlaw Julia i did it. I like it it is a nice change and i went really blonde. It is cuter in person since i am not very photogenic. Ben is not a fan he wants it long but I had to do it for me.

14 comments:

k.young said...

I love it. I think it looks great. And I am glad you did it for you! You are beautiful! :)

Sly Family said...

Oh my goodness Cassie you look so good! I love it!!! I can't wait to see it in person and you are too photogenic! Love ya!

The White House said...

I LOVE IT!!! You look SO cute with Short hair! Good for you! So gorgeous!

The Vigil's said...

Lookin good! I like it better short! And it is always a nice change to go from long to short. Then you can always grow it out again if you want! I know Iv'e had my fair share if hair lengths. But that definitely fits you well.

valerie said...

Love the cut, love the color! Hot mama! What is it with guys and long hair? Justin is the same way and it always makes me grouchy cause I can't grow my hair long....so short is how its going to be!
Very cute change!

Kim said...

Love, love, love it!!! You look so stinkin' cute!!!

Gina Hurst said...

I love it! I want to cut my hair like that, but I'm afraid. When I came back to VA after visiting in March, Doug said that he was a little disappointed that I didn't let you go nuts in my hair. So next time. Excepted he wants me to go dark, I don't think thats going to happen. Anyway, I love it!!

Sally Barrington said...

You look so HOT! I always say a good drastic haircut is the best!! What does the back look like?

Collie and Zach said...

cute cute! sometimes you just have to go against the hubbies wishes!! We know better. Sometimes you just need a change!

Kelly said...

Not very photogenic? You look awesome!

Tillotson Family said...

You just want people to tell you how hot you look!! Looks cute from here, but I can't wait to see it in person.

Cacia Loggenberg said...

hey stranger...the hair is looking great hun but then I never really saw it very long either...colour def suits you better. xx

k.young said...

I promise I will call soon. It seems that whenever I pick up the phone to call, Keeli needs her mama. It makes having a life very difficult :) Just love me anyways!! PLEASE. I need a friend. Love you.

Gina said...

Sweet! I love short hair and will totally chop mine when I can afford it again! LOVE IT!