Ben, Cassie, Samuel and Savannah
It looks like you guys had fun! I'm jealous, I wish we could spend more time with our family. Sam is getting so BIG!!
I was wondering where you were these past few days, it wasn't like you not to post at least once a week!I love fun family getaways, it looks like you had good weather and a great time together! Love the pictures of little Sam!
Isn't lake powell the best! And the babies and kids love it too! Perfect vacation spot. Fun Fun!!
Cute pictures of Sam, but we need more of his hot mama!!!
Super Way Fun! You are so lucky Sam like the water (eventhough it was too cold). You guys look so cute in your suits!! Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It looks like you guys had fun! I'm jealous, I wish we could spend more time with our family. Sam is getting so BIG!!
I was wondering where you were these past few days, it wasn't like you not to post at least once a week!
I love fun family getaways, it looks like you had good weather and a great time together!
Love the pictures of little Sam!
Isn't lake powell the best! And the babies and kids love it too! Perfect vacation spot. Fun Fun!!
Cute pictures of Sam, but we need more of his hot mama!!!
Super Way Fun! You are so lucky Sam like the water (eventhough it was too cold). You guys look so cute in your suits!! Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment