Thursday, May 8, 2008

Gateway discovery









On wednesday Brittney, Sarah, Isabelle, Sam and I went to Gateway discovery. We were going to go to the zoo but since the rain decided to come we went somewhere else. It was pretty fun. There was tons of different things for Sam to do. He wasn't feeling very good so it wasn't as fun for him but it distracted him enough because there was alot of stuff to look at. So if you ever need a place to take the kids it is an idea, just to warn you however it is a little expensive, 8.50 for adult and child over 1. kind of ridiculous

4 comments:

k.young said...

That looks like fun. How lucky you are to have friends to hang out with. Sam gets cuter by the days :)

Tillotson Family said...

Mom & I (she is still here with ME now, you know) think the photos are really cute. Looks like a fun place for little Sambo. Sorry, I had to rub it in that I have your mommy here...

The Vigil's said...

Fun Fun! That's right murray is the best! Drill especially! Ha Ha

valerie said...

He looks so cute, and small of course, playing on those big things! I still love your hair, its fun to get to see it in action! :) don't really know if that makes sense, but you get my drift eh?