I don't know if it's just me but sometimes in certain situations I feel like I am a child again. Like when you were left out as a child from your best friends, and as hard as you tried it didn't matter you were the 3rd wheel. I really hate that feeling and I have been feeling that lately. I worry for my kids, I want to always protect them from all things in this world that would hurt them. sometimes more for the feelings that will get hurt then from the physical things, because you can carry those feelins with you through out your whole life. I know it is something that you need to grow but man it really sucks... Ok now that I am done complaining I need to say something I am grateful for.. I am grateful for such an awesome family and extended family and the support I get and for my closest friends who are always there for me even if some of them live so very far away.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
love you cass!!
I love you! And you know I will always be here for you! I know exactly how you feel and if you ever want to have a complaining or venting party I am totally in!!!
I am sorry I am a sucky friend. I wish I could help you understand why it is so hard, but it would probably sound like a list of excuses, which are worthless. But I love you and I hope you know I am here.
I know how you feel, Cass! We need to hang out and cheer each other up! :) We haven't seen you guys forever!! I hear you about not wanting Sam to get his feelings hurt...sometimes I think about all that kids go through when they're growing up and it makes me want to shelter Boston from everything. I guess that's how we grow, but it's rough. We'll just have Sam and Boston look out for each other! :)
I miss you girl! I wish we could live near each other. I know exactly how you feel! I am feeling pretty lonely out here. You are awesome and I love you!
Oh cass I totally understand! Well we have yet to get together and i think we need to! My heck we live so close! How about i email you my number and we can plan something? And I know exactly what you mean with wanting to shelter your kids. Oklan is only three and he already tells me about when he gets left out, or when kids are mean to him and it breaks my heart. I too wish there was more i could do. But there is usually always someone else who will be a good friend, when others are being mean ya know?
Reading that made me so sad for you. I love you if that helps! :)
I totally should have come there when Justin went fishing last week, he went to the green river, a little far from you, but it could have worked.....but I did end up getting very sick, so maybe it was a good thing?!
I would love to come visit this summer!
Be happy, I love you, and by the responses you do have friends that love you too, just rememeber that!!
You know, if you'd let me I'd be there for ya... I spend a lot of my time feeling the same way. In fact, I spent almost every day last week hanging out with my Mom and chatting with her about all my pregnancy concerns! Speaking of which, I really miss your mom, too!
Post a Comment