Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Update




Here is Sam with his blanket. It has just been recent that he has developed a liking for just this blanket. I think it is so cute, if I put it up to him ever he cuddles up to it. Like mom like son") He now has 6 teeth. 4 really show and the other 2 have just broken through. He also has 2 more trying to break through. SO he is really grumpy. I feel bad for the boy since he has had one tooth on top of another!!! He loves the trampoline, every time we are at my parents he wants to go outside to get on the tramp. It is so funny to watch him try and jump. But he tries!!!!

So these next photos are of our awesome new trailer that Ben and I got. We got it for an amazing price and it is pretty awesome I can't wait to go camping!!!!!







This is sideways but it is of the bathroom area and the bedroom.






10 comments:

Collie and Zach said...

wow cass! that is a big trailer. So fun. Sam is so dang cute and I really can't believe how quick they grow. I still have a baby blanket that I like to sleep with!

k.young said...

Wow. That is an awesome trailer. I am jealous. We would love something like that, but could never afford it. Keelia just started having a liking for one blanket too. We had to run out and buy a few extras in case something ever happens to it. She really only wants that one. Kid are funny.

valerie said...

I am jealous of your new camping buddy! That is really the only way I would truly be happy on camping trips, cause I HATE to sleep in tents...I am a sissy little girl when it comes to bugs and dirt I must confess. Its really big, that will be so nice in the summer!
Us Nelson's are very much the blanket group, as I am sure you remember, so I am all for the comfort blanket.

Tillotson Family said...

Look at that little boy. He is growing up so fast. I cant believe it has been 4 months since I saw him in person. What a little doll. Love the trailer. Does that mean we will be invited to help use it anytime soon... I am sure that my 6 kids would be happy to break it in for you ;)

Gina said...

How fun that you got a trailer! That will be the place for many memories I am sure! I used to think the blanket attachment was cute too...be careful though because it can get out of control when they are older! My nephew gets sick all the time because he always has it in his mouth =. Even though she washes it weekly it hold so many germs. NASTY! It is cute to see them get an actual attachment though.

Kelly said...

That was so smart of you guys to get that. You will have many many good memories in it with Sam and all the kids to come.

Sally Barrington said...

So cool! I want trailer sooo bad. Lucky! It looks so pretty. you are going to have so much fun camping this year!!!

Brittany Petty said...

So does that mean I have somewhere to live when my husband doesn't want to put up with his pregnant wife anymore? :)

Kim said...

One word....JEALOUS! That is way cool!!!!

Cindy said...

Cool trailer, you'll be camping maniacs. Sammy, I don't see enough of him, so-o-o-o cute.