That fort is awesome! Maybe Ben can build us one when we come in June! I can't believe he is one so soon--and I am going to miss it!! Give him hugs & kisses from his auntie. He is so grown up!
You get real pleasure in toturing your child don't you? He seems really very distraut that the sticker is stuck, the poor kid! Cute slideshow! And my kids are all for forts....mom doesn't love them so much.....I need to get over the clean freak in me!
2 comments:
That fort is awesome! Maybe Ben can build us one when we come in June! I can't believe he is one so soon--and I am going to miss it!! Give him hugs & kisses from his auntie. He is so grown up!
You get real pleasure in toturing your child don't you? He seems really very distraut that the sticker is stuck, the poor kid!
Cute slideshow! And my kids are all for forts....mom doesn't love them so much.....I need to get over the clean freak in me!
Post a Comment