So I took Sam to the doctor's yester day. He has gained almost 3 lbs since his 9 month checkup!!! He has now moved into the 3rd percentile for weight instead of 1!!!! He actually looks like he has some meat on his body. He grew 2 inches so now he is in the 33rd percent instead of the 22. So he is sort of growing which is such a relief for me. I was really worried there for awhile. His head didn't really grow but it is already kind of big. I don't know if anyone else's child freaks out when the doctor touches him but Sam screams like you are hurting him when the doctor is just listening to his heartbeat. It made things a little difficult. Sam has started to say words here and there he mainly says mom, dad, and dog which sounds more like gog. He is just a character!!!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
He is such a cute little guy! Three pounds is a good start but I think my Ben should teach Sam how to pack on the pounds. He is pretty good at it! He gets it from his mom!
I am glad he is growing! I want to see you guys SO bad!!
cute cute! You just wait, he will probably be the biggest kid when he grows up.
Yeah! Maybe he can make it up to the 6th percentile where Andrew was. Ha ha. Those pictures are so dang cute. I love the ones where he is cuddling with Kathryn. I didn't think he would have the patience to stay there long. I guess I was wrong!
I happy that he's growing. I also think he is going to be one of the biggest when he gets older! But he is pretty darn small though.... I just want to sqeeze him, even if he would freak out on me!
Go Sam!!! 3 lbs. is a good start! That's funny that he screams when the doctor listens to his heartbeat...Boston just tries to eat the stethoscope. They just like to make it more challenging, I guess! :)
Kade HATED the doc until his 2 year appointment. Every appointment was so hard until recently. Good luck! Hopefully it ends sooner for you and Sam!
Post a Comment