I cannot believe that he is already a year old - that is just crazy! I love the pictures of him he is so cute - a little stud muffin! I hope he is feeling better, but at least you have a funny story to tell him about when he is older!
Sambo is so unique. I could not stop laughing at the throwing up. I would have guessed that he'd have gobbled it up the way he likes big people food. We were devastated at not being there. Maybe for his 4th birthday... Being far away sucks! He is such a cute little man though! Keep up the good work Mom & Dad. Happy Birthday to Ben as well. Sorry, we had 14 6-7 yr olds here so we were a bit to busy tO call exept at 7:30 am your time. We didn't call out of courtesy!
Ahh...Happy Birthday Sam!! I can't believe he's one already! Do you remember that shopping trip you, Kim and I took up to the Park City Children's Place Outlet? I bought a dress there and Kenzie ending up wearing it for her birthday! I love his spiked hair!
5 comments:
He is adorable!! Such a cute little man!
I cannot believe that he is already a year old - that is just crazy! I love the pictures of him he is so cute - a little stud muffin! I hope he is feeling better, but at least you have a funny story to tell him about when he is older!
Sambo is so unique. I could not stop laughing at the throwing up. I would have guessed that he'd have gobbled it up the way he likes big people food. We were devastated at not being there. Maybe for his 4th birthday... Being far away sucks! He is such a cute little man though! Keep up the good work Mom & Dad. Happy Birthday to Ben as well. Sorry, we had 14 6-7 yr olds here so we were a bit to busy tO call exept at 7:30 am your time. We didn't call out of courtesy!
I love that outfit, he looks so cute, not that he needs a cute outfit to make him cute, you know what I mean!
Happy Birthday Sam!
Ahh...Happy Birthday Sam!! I can't believe he's one already! Do you remember that shopping trip you, Kim and I took up to the Park City Children's Place Outlet? I bought a dress there and Kenzie ending up wearing it for her birthday! I love his spiked hair!
Post a Comment