Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sam update of sorts

6 comments:

k.young said...

What a doll! I love it. The frisbee in the mouth is priceless!

valerie said...

love the squats in front of the tv! He is such a cuddly little guy, he loves the ladies doesn't he?

Brittany Petty said...

Dang girl, what a cute kid... Of course, you're still one of the most beautiful people I know, so that is a given! Hope all is well with the family.

Sally Barrington said...

Way cute pics. i would love to meet your little guy!!!

Sly Family said...

Those are such cute photos of your little man! I am also way excited to hang out!!! Also I told Kari about the comment thing so keep checking back to see if you can leave a comment. I know she would like to have other people comment besides just me!

Sly Family said...

Those are such cute photos of your little man! I am also way excited to hang out!!! Also I told Kari about the comment thing so keep checking back to see if you can leave a comment. I know she would like to have other people comment besides just me!