Too funny. That is such a hard thing to "let" your children feed themselves, especially such a messy meal. There are still times where I seriously loath feeding my kids, because I know they will make a huge mess. Its bad I know to say, I don't want to feed my children, but I like things clean, and sometimes its just too darn hard to "know" that the kitchen will have to be mopped and wiped to the core when they are finished! The joys of motherhood!
Cassie...such a small world I found your blog through Kim Hampton. I am not even sure if you remember me, Alesha, Gina's friend, but I had to tell you your little boy is SO cute! You should have many many more! haha!
Hey! No problem with you having your boy! Are you serious? I will have my crazy boys there too. Please come I want to see your cute little boy, and you too of course! I will email you my address and phone number in case you have any questions.
14 comments:
Too funny. That is such a hard thing to "let" your children feed themselves, especially such a messy meal. There are still times where I seriously loath feeding my kids, because I know they will make a huge mess. Its bad I know to say, I don't want to feed my children, but I like things clean, and sometimes its just too darn hard to "know" that the kitchen will have to be mopped and wiped to the core when they are finished! The joys of motherhood!
Thats awesome! I used to always dump my food on my head. Bowl and all. Just be glad he didn't do that! :)
Cassie...such a small world I found your blog through Kim Hampton. I am not even sure if you remember me, Alesha, Gina's friend, but I had to tell you your little boy is SO cute! You should have many many more! haha!
I love the pictures! That is so much fun, I can't wait until I can feed Isabelle messy foods like that! For the sake of having cute pictures.
Thats awesome! I'm sure he was just following his dads example. J/K I can't wait to see pictures of him and his birthday cake!
This picture is priceless. sam is such a little stud. So when arewe all gona get together and do a little ditty again?
Wow! What a mess! How do you deal with this?
His eyes are so beautiful. It looks like he had a blast! People food really works for him. Good luck having any clean floors for the next year!!
I love, love, love these pictures! Too much fun!!
That is Awesome!!! You are such a cool mom! I think you need to do it again some time and soon.
So fun! I love it! :)
Hey! No problem with you having your boy! Are you serious? I will have my crazy boys there too. Please come I want to see your cute little boy, and you too of course! I will email you my address and phone number in case you have any questions.
That's so awesome! Joe does the same thing! ;)
Such great things to look forward to. Cassie, I miss you lady! How do you keep sane without adult interactions during your day?
Post a Comment