Thursday, April 10, 2008

Our fun day with friends

Nicole, Lacie and Crew, ME and Sam

So yesterday Sam and I got together with some old friends that I went to hair school with, Lacie and Nicole!!! We had so much fun and Sam made a new friend, Crew. As you can see they even held hands at the resteraunt!!! So very cute! It was so nice that even though we hadn't seen each other in over a year it was very comfortable and like we had seen each other all the time!!! It was fun to look at Nicole's big belly and talk about pregnacies and babies since that tends to be what our lives are at this point!

6 comments:

Sly Family said...

Cute pictures Cas! I am in a comment posting mood I am going through my list of blog buddies and making sure I post a comment for everyone! Call me I promise I will answer my phone! Love ya!!!

Collie and Zach said...

oh man Big Belly it is! It was fun and very helpful for me information wise! I guess we will have to make it a regular thing! :)

valerie said...

the hand holding is too adorable! You can just tell Sam just LOVES to have a friend always! I guess you need to have another one quick!!! :)

k.young said...

How fun! I wish you and I could hang out. Maybe you and Ben should come see us?!

Brittany Petty said...

Speaking of hair school... Is there a less expensive shampoo and conditioner I can buy for super dry frizzy hair? I've got lightsocket head...

Emalia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.