Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Blog just to blog




So i don't have to much to say not too much going on just the same old same old. Sam keeps getting older and older and understanding more. If you tell him to get a book and come here he will. He loves reading or looking at books, his favorites are about balls and animals. Any book that has a ball in it he points to it it is so cute! he's finally saying mom now which is rare, he likes to say dad, He loves cars , he will move them around and vibrate his lips. He is also a big tease he loves to take things way from me like laundry or my phone and run away laughing. Everyday i am amazed at how much he grows and how much i can love this little guy. He makes everyday so much better.! And i am still going private it just might be longer since there are a ton of people that still haven't given me their email if you would rather my email is cassiepehrson@gmail.com! Even if you found me through someone else and like to read my blog since it is so awesome let me know!!! oh and isn't my background so very cute!!! I got it from the scrapbooking place shabbyprincess.com!

8 comments:

k.young said...

Yay! I love the new background! I am glad you were able to get it to work. Sam is a doll. I hope someday I get to meet him :) And I hope you still love me.

Collie and Zach said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! I have never even met the cute kid. So I have a proposal....instead of us just saying lets get together and do lunch or a play group or something...Lets for reals do it. Maybe next week!? Let me know. I would love to for reals catch up.

Sly Family said...

I love your background it is way cute! At first I wasn't sure about the stripes because it was hard to read your blog, but with the blue being added makes reading easier and adds to the cuteness! You are so blog talented!

Kim said...

I can't believe how he's growing up! I love the new background...you need to teach me your skills. I'm a little blog impaired! :)

valerie said...

I am impressed that you were able to figure out shabby princess, I tried once, and I gave up cause it was a little too hard for my small little mind to take in! :)
I still can't get over how tiny he is! I am still picturing him next to gavin....moose man....a slight difference in the 2 of them! :)

Asay Family said...

jlasay@comcast.net

Lulu said...

I know....you can have another baby and then you will have twice the reason to post!!! What do ya say? I thought it was a great idea.

k.young said...

Blah to you! I comment on EVERY single one of you posts! So there!