Hi everyone that reads my blog I have decided to go private I just feel a little nervous. So please everyone that reads it, even if you barely know but like to read blogs leave your email address so i can invite you. I will erase it as soon as i see it so you don't need to stress. i won't go private for a couple of weeks to give people a chance to leave their email!!!!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
Hey Cassie - of course add me. You have my email from book club.
Is this a test to see how is reading your blog?!
I will try my best to help you with the blog. Here is the website where I got directions to edit my html. http://www.sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
There are websites where you can go and download scrapbook papers and things, also on this direction website. Do it when you have an hour to yourself, cause it takes some time to play with the html. Good luck and let me know if I can help.
Post a Comment