Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My sweet husband

So the last couple of days my cute husband has come home and fixed dinner for us. If you know me well you know I really don't cook. So I love that he is doing this. He went after work on monday and bought everything he needed for the next couple of days. They have been pretty good food for low calorie. If you don't know Ben and I are trying to lose weight, well ben is and i am working on it. So it is nice to have something sort of normal to eat.

I fall in love more and more with my husband everyday. I know he loves me so much by the way he treats me (like a princess), well most the time! He is such a good man and a good match for me since he is quite patient. I love him!!!

6 comments:

k.young said...

What a sweetie. Good thing I am the second wife! :)

Tillotson Family said...

Good for Ben. Someone needs to cook in that house or Sambo will starve when he gets older. HaHaHA!

Gina said...

You are lucky to have a chef for a hubby! I amke all the meals so I can appreciate the effort for sure! Luckily, I kind of enjoy cooking.

Lulu said...

How sweet of your husband! I feel ya on the cooking thing. Never been a big fan.

Cindy said...

He's got some redeeming qualities alright and I'm glad he's treating you good - He fixed dinner for our family every Sunday for a few months before he left on his mission - it was great!

valerie said...

What a sweetheart. Its so nice when husbands share the wrath of cooking dinner, they are few and far between, but looks like you got one the best!