Friday, March 7, 2008

My poor little boy!



So monday morning my little boy has this weird mark on his cheek. We don't know what it is but it goes away. Well later that night i was getting him ready for bed and his left upper arm is covered with this red mark and two white spots in the middle. It looks like a bad burn but there was no way it was plus it didn't seem to bother him. Ben and i called the doctor on call and she said it was probably a bug bite and to give him some benedryl. So the next morning when he woke up it was on his other cheek. Very weird but it went away. He woke up from his nap and it was covering both cheeks and ears as well as the lower part of his arm. I called the doctor they told me to come in. I took these pictures since they kept going away. The doctor had to look at the pictures (which he thought was awesome that i had done(yeah i am awesome)) and said it was hives. He is allergic to something, food or clothing and i had to play sherlock holmes to find it. Well it kept getting worse i didn't take anymore pictures but it at one point covered his thighs and bum. It looked horrible, luckily it didn't seem to bother him. On top of all this he is getting a new tooth and is mr grouchy. Oh and i think he has a cold since snot is dripping down his nose plus he's stuffed up. Anyway i think i have found the culprit, he was fine on thurs then i gave him a burrtio (he loves them and he eats it so i fed him them alot) and lo and behold that night there is hives!!! So i guess he is allergic to something in the burritos, which kind of sucks cause now i can't feed them to him but i have found the cause of the hives. Now the cold and tooth need to be done!!!

8 comments:

Cindy said...

Am I fired from your blog?? I haven't made any music suggestions! Good blogging about little Sammy, I'm glad he's doing better.

k.young said...

So sad!!! Poor little guy!

The Vigil's said...

Hey cass! Im sorry about your little guy! I randomly get hives too so I understand. But hey I will add you to my list! And i have deleted your comment so no bad guys can get your email. :)

Thanks!!!

Sally Barrington said...

I hate it when cute little guys get sick. I hope you find out soon what in the burrito makes him sick. If you hadn't have gone to the doctor I whoul have sworn it was slap face (parvo). Which we only have once, kinda like chicken pox, it's a virus not fun. I'm glad it's not that. if it doesn't get better with holding back the most beloved burrio as your doctor about slap face.

Anonymous said...

CASSIE! Its Valerie! Hi! I FINALLY got your email, and now your blog from connie! It is so cute to see you with your little man, he is so cute! I am excited to get to see you this weekend for the wedding! I love that you are a blogger, cause I am a freak at it! Visit mine at justinandval.blogspot.com. I haven't seen you in forever, its so crazy to see your cute pictures of your baby, you have a baby! Welcome to the club! :) Well, I will stop this gigantic coment on your blog...sorry. love you! val

Tillotson Family said...

I am so glad you finally figured out what was causing it. I hope it isn't the cheese (ha ha). You have the best doctor on the planet!! I miss him as do my kids. Good move with the photos!! Hope Sambo gets better soon! Love,
me

valerie said...

Um Cassie, the comment I left wasn't from forever ago.....you silly girl, it was your most recent post!

Gina said...

Sad! I am glad you took pics so taht if it ever happens to Kade I can come see what it looked like. Little WebMD!