Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cute kids

I watch my nephew and niece every once in awhile for my brother and my son loves it. On monday they came over and were both wearing orange as well as my son. We played outside and the kids were so funny. The boys went directly towards the dirt while Kathryn danced. My sister in law Pepper came over later on and Natalie and Nicole were both wearing orange! Well Natalie and Kathryn played forever and then the 3 girls watched monsters inc while eating popcorn that is what the picture is. It is so fun to have family live close and to be able to watch the kids interact. I love all my nephew and nieces and am so glad to be an aunt!!!!

3 comments:

Gina Hurst said...

I wish that we lived close. So we could just drop by. Oh, by the way I love the new family photo.

k.young said...

So fun! I love the new picture that is up! You look great!

valerie said...

I am so glad that Sam gets to play with his cousins alot! Seeing him so enthrawled (sp?) with the kids here in Boise was so funny and cute, I am glad he gets to have fun there too! :)
He looks so stinkin handsome in that suit, I love it! Cute family you are!
Funny how orange was the color of the day!