This weekend Sam and I got to go with my parents to Idaho for my cousin Katie's wedding. It was so fun to see my cousins since it had been about 3 years that i had seen them. At the wedding my son loved all the little girls. My cousin Staci has twin girls Mckayla and Madison (sorry i probably spelled their names wrong) and Valerie's little girl Mckenzie, Jackie has Paige and Megan. Sam just followed them around and kept trying to hug them it was so funny. They would all surround him and he was so happy. There was also little Emily Eric and Tracey's girl. Sam took a special liking to her to the distress of Kedra. If you know my son he doesn't just go to someone even if he knows them, but to Emily he saw her on the ground and went and started laying on her. Even the next day he would let her hold him and he even put his head on her shoulder. It was so very cute!!!! I felt really bad for Kedra because he wouldn't go to her and it made her sad. This was a really good trip for Sam and I, he got to be around a lot of strangers which will maybe help him in not being so shy and I got to see all my cousins and their children!!!! I wish that we all lived closer but i will just have to make it a point to see them more or keep in touch better.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hey cassie~ it was so good to see you and your adorable little man! I can't get over how stinkin cute he is and his sweet cheesy grin he likes to give!
by the way, your slideshow isn't working....thought you should know!
sorry I didn't know you stayed Sat night, otherwise I would have come and played with you again! I hope you didn't go too crazy with all the "grown-ups!" :)
Post a Comment