So i was thinking just now ( i know not a good thing) but i want to start like a play date group or something of the sort. Like once a month or every other week, people can get together with their babies or kids or just themselves if they like kids. If i don't get adult contact every so often i do go crazy and i love getting together with people who are i like and my baby loves babies. It would be good to have the interaction. Any one want to join? and by the way if you read my blog and havent left music suggestions, you fired from my blog!!!!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I wish I was in the same place as you... :( I need adult interaction too and I AM going crazy!!
I hope my music suggestion counted :)
I would actually like to! I don't have my baby yet, but i get pretty bored sometimes. I have now left you 3 comments so I better not be fired from your blog!
So is this a traveling play group? Cause I would love to have everybody come out to Washington D.C. to visit me and Ben.
I'm in!
Count me in! Every other week ok? Ha Ha. You can't fire me from your blog for not suggesting music. You don't like my 80's crap anymore than I like your nasty noise of the 00s. So there!
I think that sounds like a great idea if you could handle my child playing. I know that he is not the most easy or best behaved child in the world
I am in as well! I sit at home all day watching shows like Maury (we don't have cable!) Plus Isabelle likes getting out of the house. However, once you have some of my books you won't want to do play dates because you will want to read. Oh and I left some suggestions for music, I hope I am not fired anymore!!!
Your blog is awesome! I love that you keep it so updated. How are you guys? It has been forever. We hope that all is well and if there is success with getting a group together I would love to come.
I agree with Gina...let's make it a traveling play group and you can go to D.C., then come on over to Pittsburgh!
Post a Comment