OOOOOOH! Thanks for posting the pictures. I wish I could have been there. Sambo is such a funny boy! What a flirt! That is interesting that he just singled out Emily. Keep the photos coming. I am devastated that I can't watch him grow up in person.
I am so glad that you had a fun time in Idaho! How was the drive? I have a question about how you got pictures on the left side of your blog. I keep trying to do that, but I don't know how. I need help!
4 comments:
I love the slideshow! Super cute pictures. Uh oh....already a ladies man! :)
Oh good it works for me now, way cute pictures! I love the one with him and emily!
OOOOOOH! Thanks for posting the pictures. I wish I could have been there. Sambo is such a funny boy! What a flirt! That is interesting that he just singled out Emily. Keep the photos coming. I am devastated that I can't watch him grow up in person.
I am so glad that you had a fun time in Idaho! How was the drive? I have a question about how you got pictures on the left side of your blog. I keep trying to do that, but I don't know how. I need help!
Post a Comment