Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The new addition to our family!


Ezra Scott Heath was born today at 6:57 i believe. Weighing in at 6lbs 6 oz and 20 inches. So very tiny!!!!! Katrina had a smooth birth which i am very glad and seems to be glowing. i didn't get a picture of her holding Ezra since there were too many people in line for the holding of this precious new addition. I am so excited to have this little boy here. It is amazing to look at him and know that he came straight from God. How blessed we are to have these precious childern in our lives.

2 comments:

Collie and Zach said...

That is way exciting! You will have to tell Katrina congrats. You put brown in your hair. I like it. It looks good. Ya let me know when you want to get together. I am game!

Lulu said...

Congrats! We get a new addition to our family soon too! Babies are so much fun. Maybe someday I will have my own. Hey, sorry about your blog link being removed. I fixed it though. You're back baby!