Saturday, March 22, 2008

Riding a pony!

For easter this year my mom and dad had us go to thanksgiving point for there easter egg hunt and extras. I was so excited that they had a pony ride. Both Ben and I thought Sam would cry on the pony but he didn't, there just wasn't too much emotion. But it was fun for mom. The video is kind of long so you don't have to watch it all it was mainly for me.

4 comments:

valerie said...

that was too cute, how fun! That place looked cool! Looks like you guys had lots o'fun! I'm glad that Ben enjoyed the pony and didn't freak out, he's a little guy, but tough!

Tillotson Family said...

How precious. The kids and I just spent 10 min watching this video and all the pictures on this blog. They were feeling very homesick for you & Sambo when I made them go to bed. I am so glad you post regularly. They need it as much as I do. He is getting so big!!

Collie and Zach said...

That is way to fun. I can't wait to do stuff like this. Hopefully the Easter Bunny was good to your family this year!

Sly Family said...

How fun! I cannot wait until I can do fun stuff like that with Isabelle! I want to know if you like the book I lent you? Also don't worry about getting me a new one I am sure the book is fine.