Saturday, March 1, 2008


I need some good workout music and listening music to put on my ipod. I have had for a long time and i haven't put anything on it and want some good tunes that pump you up! any suggestions would be very nice!

8 comments:

k.young said...

Quit working out!! When you see me, I am gonna be a fat cow and you are gonna be a skinny minnie!!! So I refuse to suggest any good music :)

Sunni said...

This is the workout mix on my ipod. Works for me...
Aerosmith-Walk this way
Smashmouth-Can't get enough of you baby
John Mellencamp-I'm not running anymore
Deee-lite-Groove is in the heart
Smashmouth-Diggin' your scene
Aerosmith-Dude looks like a lady
Cake-Never there
Gorillaz-Feel good inc.
KT Tunstall-Black horse and Cherry Tree
Dido-Sand in my shoes

Just for listening I like Amos lee, Norah Jones, Jack Johnson, Eva Cassidy, and Jon Mayer.

Gina Hurst said...

So the music that gets me these days are the Primary songs. I am trying to learn them so that I can sing them to Ben.

Sly Family said...

Well I don't want to be fired so I am leaving a comment! I haven't worked out for awhile and when I do I am usually watching Buffy. Anyway, Rascal Flatts are always a good one. Maybe some Rhianna she has some fun songs. Sorry Cas that is all I have!

Kelly said...

I haven't worked out in about 2 years, but I like Ingrid Michaelson these days. Not really pump you up music, but good to listen to.

Jess said...

Hey girlie - Sorry for the slow response but better late than never - I have Whitney Houston's dual cd and one is a cool down and the other is like a pump up cd and every song on that one is good - you can borrow it if you want :)

valerie said...

I don't have any really cool songs to work out to, BUT I got the spice girls cd for christmas, and they are very pump you up songs! He he.....I had to add something? I am going to try your 1200 cal diet and see how well I do! :)

Brittany Petty said...

I heard that I had to suggest some workout music or I'd get fired. I highly recommend Jes, good techno/dance style on her Disconnect album.