Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My son is hilarious

I can't help but put this video on here because my son cracks me up.

this is my son playing with his cousin Sebastian, poor guy my son kept grabbing him, so Sebass pulled him along. it was so fun to see those two interact.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm laughing. He is funny. Spunky little guy. Did you get my message? You are supposed to call me - have you been too busy blogging?

Kelly said...

These two are going to be inseparable, it seems! What a cute video!

Kim said...

Oh my...I am laughing so hard! What a cute video!!

k.young said...

Who does Sebastian belong to?

Sally Barrington said...

That was so funny! I had to wipe my tears! Good job buddy!

Lulu said...

I love that! Your son is so stinking cute! Thanks for the nice comment you posted on my blog. It was a hard day and that made me feel better. You are such a sweetheart!

lacieinthesky said...

Oh you're right, he is hilarious! It was like he was trying to pants him, I think I saw some crack!